- Preheat oven to 180c (160 fan), 350f, gas mark 4.
- Boil sweet potatoes in a pan of water for around 15 minutes. Draini. Tip the cooked sweet potato on a plate so it can begin to cool.
- In a food processor add the oats & blitz so they resemble a flour.
- Add the protein powder, egg, honey, baking powder, coconut oil & chopped nuts to the food processor, give it a quick blitz.
- Add the sweet potato to the food processor & mix everything through.
- Grease a brownie tin & pour in the mixture. Bake for around 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from the baking tray & slicing into 8 pieces.